Do you want to fix Android 12 Internet Not Working from your device? then read this article. We have provided some of the best methods to solve this error from Android 12 OS devices.
Users have waited a lot for Android 12 to get it on their Android devices. Android 12 is the latest OS and has plenty of stunning features. This is a huge update after Android 11 and users have waited for it so long.
Most of the features of Android 12 and apps run with an internet connection. But somehow many users are facing some issues and bugs on the Android 12 update. Internet Not Working is one of the issues that most users are reporting while opening some app or game that works with an internet connection.
So if you are one of those, then not worry because we are here to help. We know some of the methods that will guide users to get rid of the Android 12 Internet Not Working problem.
Methods To Solve Android 12 Internet Not Working
As we know, the internet is the most needed thing for the users of Android devices. Because 90% of the apps and games worked with an internet or Wifi connection. So it is important that the internet should have worked on your devices.
So we know some of the methods and we want to share them with you. Users will see some of the best methods to solve the Android 12 Internet Not Working error.
1. Restart or Reboot Android Device
Sometimes some little this messes with your internet connection and users can successfully solve them by restarting the device. So try to fix the Android 12 Internet Not Working error with the simple and basic method by rebooting your device. To do that:
- Hold and press the Power button of your device.
- Select the Restart option.
After restarting, wait for 30 to 40 seconds and check if the internet is working on your Android devices.
2. Airplane Mode Must be Disabled
By enabling Airplane mode, the cellular and Wifi networks switched off. Most of the users use this function when traveling or to prevent any disturbance. So some of the users have accidentally enabled that function or forget to disable it after using it. So users need to disable the Airplane mode from the notification panel. To do that:
- Open your Android device Settings and search for Network and internet.
- Open it and then navigate to Airplane Mode and disabled it by switching the toggle next to it.
3. Check for new Updates
Users can always stay updated to the latest version of Android 12. Make sure that the Android 12 on your device is updated with the latest version. Because most of the bugs and errors are fixed in the latest build. So to check and update your Android device to the latest OS version, follow the below steps:
- First, go to the Settings app
- Then click on System.
- Now scroll down and tap on System Update.
- Your service will search for the latest version of Android 12.
- If any update is available for your device, download and installs it.
- After downloading and installing the update the device will restart.
When the Android device rebooted, check the Android 12 Internet Not Working is solved.
4. Re-install Android 12
By updating to the latest build, still facing Android 12 Internet Not Working, then you need to reinstall Android 12. Sometimes some files may be missed when updating that why the error occurs. Before you reinstall Android 12, users need to back up all of their important data. So to reinstall Android 12 you need to follow the below method.
- First of all, download the Android 12 file from the internet and save it to your computer drive.
- Then move that file to your Android phone.
- After that, go to the Settings app of your device and then click on System.
- Now scroll down to the end and tap on System Update.
- Go to the settings gear from the top and select Local upgrade.
- The file will show up and then install Android 12 from the download OS file.
- When the installation process is completed, complete the start-up setup.
When the start-up is done, check if the issue is fixed or not.
5. Reset the APN (Access Point Name) on your device
Access Point Name is internet configurations that are automatically set on your Android device. But sometimes users have to set APN manually due to some technical issues. To do that:
- Go to the Settings.
- From there, select Wifi and Network.
- Then click on Sim and Network.
- After that, select the SIM.
- Now navigate and click to the Access point names.
- Now you have to enter the APN according to your cellular.
- Then Save the changes.
If you don’t know the APN, then contact the cellular network provider and ask them.
6. Reset the Network Settings of your Device
If you have accidentally changed some settings of your network, you may see this error. So if that is the case with you, try resetting your device network settings and solve the problem.
- Open the Settings app on your Android 12 device.
- Then Select System from the bottom.
- Navigate to the Reset option and click on it.
- Now choose the network name you are using for mobile data.
- Then click on the Reset settings again and enter your screen lock pattern or password and confirm it.
- Then your device will restart to apply the changes.
When your device boots up, check Android 12 Internet Not Working error will be solved.
7. Delete or Wipe Cache Partition in Recovery Mode
Wiping out the cache will help to solve many errors because it will remove all the junk files from your device. You can also boost the speed of your device by deleting the cache. Wiping the portion cache is very important because it solved most of the bugs and errors from your device’s OS. Use the recovery mode to wipe out all the system cache. To do that:
- Before wiping out the cache save important data and then switch off your device.
- Now press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons till you see the Android bot on the screen.
- Then again press the Power and Volume Down button till the screen is on recovery mode.
- When the recovery mode is on, navigate to Wipe Cache or Wipe cache Partition.
- Use volume up and down buttons to select the option and press the power button.
- Now it will wipe out all the system cache and restart your device.
After the restart, connect to the internet, and the Android 12 Internet Not Working error is no more.
8. Factory Reset Your Device
When you have tried all of the above methods and couldn’t solve the problem, then you need to reset your device. Before factory reset, make sure to back up all of your data like pictures, messages, apps data, and more. After backing up all the data follow the below steps.
- Open the Settings app.
- Now select System from the settings menu.
- Then click on the reset option.
- And select Delete all data(Factory reset).
- Now you will be asked to enter your lock screen password or pattern lock to confirm the factory reset.
- The factory reset process starts, wait some time to complete it.
Set up your device and see the problem will be fixed. Users will no longer see the Internet Not Working error on their devices.
These are some of the best ways that help you how to fix Android 12 Internet Not Working. We hope that this article will help you to resolve the problem. If you have any questions or want to share them with us, then do let us know.