Is the App Store icon missing on your iPhone or iPad? Then no need to worry because today we will help you with that problem. We know some of the solutions to this issue and you can solve it by applying those methods.
When you want to download any app on your iPhone and found that the App Store icon is not showing or missing, then no need to panic. Because we will help you on that matter and know how to fix this problem. If you don’t delete the App Store from your iPhone or iPad, then it means that the icon is somewhere hiding in the device. You can unhide the icon by applying some simple methods mentioned below.
Methods to fix App Store icon missing on iPhone or iPad
We will share all the methods that can help you if the App Store icon missing on your devices. Follow those methods as given and solve the issue.
1. Search the App Store icon on your iPhone/iPad
If you suddenly found the App Store icon missing, then you can search for it in the app search bar. So to do that:
- First, you need to Swipe down on your iPhone/iPad Home screen.
- Then tap on the Search field and type App Store.
- Now you will see the App Store icon.
If still, the App Store icon missing, then move to the next method.
2. Turn Off Restrictions on App Store
Sometimes you have set up restrictions and that’s why you can’t access the App Store. So it is important that you can disable or turn off the restrictions. To do that:
- On iOS 12 and above, you need to go to Settings.
- Then Screen Time.
- And then select Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- For iOS 11 or below, go to Settings → General → Restrictions.
- After that, will be asked to enter your four-digit Screen Time passcode.
- Now select iTunes & App Store Purchases.
- Then Installing Apps.
- From there, you need to select Allow to enable installing apps on your iPhone/iPad.
By applying these steps, you will be able to restore the App Store icon on your iPhone.
3. Reset Home Screen Layout
Most of the users have fixed the App Store icon missing on their iPhone or iPad by resetting the home screen layout. So to reset the layout, follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- Open Settings on your iPhone/iPad.
- Then select General.
- Now scroll down and select the Reset option.
- After that select Reset Home Screen Layout.
- Next, tap on Reset Home Screen.
After the reset process is done, check out whether the App Store icon missing or not.
4. Reset All Settings
After resetting the screen layout doesn’t work for you then you need to reset all settings on your iPhone or iPad. So to fix the App Store icon missing, try to reset all settings on your device.
- Open Settings.
- Select General.
- And then select Reset.
- After that, select Reset All Settings.
- Now you will be asked to enter the screen time passcode, enter it.
- Then select Reset All Settings option to confirm the action.
- Your iPhone or iPad will restart.
When your device boot up, see the App Store icon missing issue is solved or not.
5. Update to the Latest iOS Version
We always suggest that always stay updated to the latest iOS version. Because most of the minimum and temporary bugs and errors can be fixed automatically in the newer version. So to check and update to the latest version of iOS, follow the below steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Then General.
- Now select Software Update.
- Now your device will search for the new iOS version. If any update is available, you will see the option Download and Install. Select it and it will start downloading and installing the latest version on your iPhone/iPad.
After the process is done, the App Store icon missing problem is resolved.
These are some of the best fixes for the App Store Icon missing on iPhone or iPad. Many users have confirmed that they have fixed the issue by applying those methods. We hope this article will help you with what you are seeking. If you have any questions or want to share them with us, then feel free to contact us in the comment section.