Many of the users face the Blurry iMessage Photos on iPhone when sending pictures on it. Don’t worry because today we will tell you the tips that will help you to fix the problem.
iMessage is a very useful messenger for Apple devices users. You can send or receive photos, messages, and videos as well from it seamlessly from any distance. Many users have confirmed that when they send any pictures or receive ant picture on the iMessage, the picture becomes blurred. Users are worried and want to fix this problem so that they can send or receive pictures without any blur.
In this article, we want to share some of the best methods to fix Blurry iMessage Photos on iPhone. This problem may occur due to multiple reasons and correcting these reasons successfully solve the issue. If you have poor internet connectivity or unstable internet then you may end up with blurred photos. iMessage has the option to reduce the image quality of the photos before sending them. Most of you reduce image quality to save your data package, but sometimes reducing the image quality can be the reason for blurry images.
7 Best Ways to fix Blurry iMessage Photos on iPhone
As we tell you before that we know some of the best methods to fix Blurry iMessage Photos on iPhone. Follow the methods mentioned below and get rid of the problem.
1. Restart Your iPhone
One of the basic but most effective solutions to any error is to restart your device. Because it can solve many of the temporary bugs and issues from your device without doing anything else. So we recommend restarting or rebooting your device before applying any other methods. To do that:
- Press and hold the Power button from the side of your iPhone.
- Then you will see the option Slide to Power Off.
- Tap and slide that option.
- After that, your iPhone will shut down.
- Now press the Power button again to turn on your device.
- When your device boots up, open the app and resend the image and check the Blurry iMessage Photos on iPhone will be solved.
2. Update iOS to the latest version
It is very important that the iOS on your device is updated to the latest version of it. Because many of the glitches and bugs can be fixed in the new build that you are facing previously. So to check and update your iPhone to the newer version, you need to follow the below steps.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Then select General.
- Now go tap on Software Update.
- After that, your device will start searching for the new update, and if any updates are available for your device will notify you.
- Select the option Download and Install.
- Notre that, connect with stable internet or wifi connection when downloading the new updates.
- It will take some time to download and install the updates, wait for it.
When the process is done, resend the photos and see if you fix the Blurry iMessage Photos on iPhone.
3. Make sure you are sending the High-Quality Photos
Users have to make sure that the pictures they are sending are in high-quality resolution. Because if you send the pictures in low quality then you guys are not able to fix anything related to the image quality. To check and correct the image quality settings, you need to do:
- First of all, open the Photos app.
- Then tap on the photo that you want to send via iMessage.
- Now tap on the i button available at the bottom of the image. By tapping on the i button, you will see the image details.
- After that, you will see the resolution of the photos.
The resolution of the images or pictures must be above than1280*70 pixels to be ranked as high definition or HD.
4. Use Data Network or Stable WiFi Networks
One of the main reasons behind Blurry iMessage Photos on iPhone is the poor or unstable internet connection. So it is important that the internet or data package you are using is working properly.
If your wifi is not working properly then try to restart your wifi router and after that check for the internet speeds. If still getting the poor speed then contact with the service providers. Most of you use 4G or 5G because it is more stable than the wifi connection. But sometimes the data network can also not be stable and you need to contact the data service provider to solve the problem.
5. Disable Low-Quality Image Mode in iMessage
Most of you have set the image quality mode to low settings to save data or network bandwidth. But we want to tell you that the iMessage app can optimize the image resolution to save storage and also use less network bandwidth while sending the photos. So you need to disable the Low-quality image mode to fix Blurry iMessage Photos on iPhone. To do that:
- First, launch the Settings app.
- Then navigate to Messages and select it.
- From the next page for iMessage settings, you need to scroll to Low-Quality Image Mode.
- Next, tap on the toggle beside the option to disable it.
6. Turn Off Low Data Mode
Some of the users have enabled the low data mode on their iPhones to save data packages. But this would be the cause of the Blurry iMessage Photos on iPhone. So you need to disable or Turn Off this mode from the settings of your device. For that:
- Open Settings app.
- Then tap on WiFi.
- Now select the WiFi network that your iPhone is connected to.
- After that, tap on the i button beside the network name.
- Next, tap on the toggle beside the feature Low Data Mode to disable it.
7. Turn Off Low Power Mode
When the low power mode is enabled on your iPhone then the network on your device will not work with full power. So it is important to disable it to fix Blurry iMessage Photos on iPhone. Follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- Open the Settings app.
- Now navigate to Battery and select it.
- After that, there will be an option Low Power Mode under its settings.
- Next tap the toggle to disable the feature.
After applying the settings, try resending the images and see if the Blurry iMessage Photos on iPhone problem is fixed or not.
We have presented users with the best 7 ways to fix Blurry iMessage Photos on iPhone. Follow those methods and one of them will work for you. Most of the users have confirmed that they have fixed the blurred image issue on iMessage by applying those methods. If you have any questions or want to share something with us, then feel free to contact us in the comments section below.
How to fix vibration not working on iPhone
Fix Google Maps Showing Wrong GPS on iPhone?