If you encounter Elden Ring Frame Rate Unsuitable For Online Play Error while playing then this guide is for you. Today we would tell users how they can fix this error from their Windows PC by applying some changes to it.
Online PC games are becoming famous nowadays. One of them is Elden Ring which is developed by FromSoftware published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. This is an action role-playing game in which players can kill different creatures. The game gets very positive reviews from players around the world. But online games sometimes encountered various errors and bugs while playing online.
Recently many users have confirmed that they are receiving Elden Ring Frame Rate Unsuitable For Online Play Error while playing. This error appears when you try to play the game in online mode. So if you are one of those who is encountering this error then we would like to help to solve that issue. Below we have provided some best methods to solve the problem.
Methods to Fix Elden Ring Frame Rate Unsuitable For Online Play Error
This error can be solved if you improve the performance of your PC. Sometimes the graphics drivers are not updated or adjusted properly on your PC. The background apps can also be the reason behind getting this error. So below we will show users the methods to fix Elden Ring Frame Rate Unsuitable For Online Play Error. To do that:
1. Activate High-Performance Mode On Your PC
If the performance of your PC is not set up to high then there is a big chance that you have encountered Elden Ring Frame Rate Unsuitable For Online Play Error. So to set the high-performance mode, follow the below steps:
- First of all, users need to close the Elden Ring video game completely from their PCs.
- Then, you need to set some graphics settings to run the game without any lag. To change the graphics settings on Windows 10 and 11, press Win + I keys to open Settings.
- Click on System.
- Now go to Display.
- And then click on Graphics Settings.
- Now under the Graphics performance preference option, set it to Desktop app.
- After that click on the Browse option.
- Select the Elden Ring game exe file to add it to the list.
- From there, click on the game and set the option to High Performance.
- At last, you need to ally changes by clicking on Save.
After that reboot your PC and then launch the game and see if the Elden Ring Frame Rate Unsuitable For Online Play Error is gone or not.
2. Check Graphics Drivers Are Updated
If you love to play online games on your PC then you have to make sure that the graphic drivers are always updated. So to check and update the drivers, follow the below steps:
- Go to the search bar and type Device manage or Right-click on the Start Menu to open and click on Device Manager from the list.
- Then double-click on the Display adapters from there.
- Now right-click on the dedicated graphics card name.
- After that, select Update driver.
- And then choose Search automatically for drivers.
- Now your PC will search for the new update of your graphic card. If available it will automatically download and install the latest version of them on your Windows.
- When the process is finished restart your PC to apply the changes.
Users can also manually update their graphic cards from the official website respective to your graphics card manufacturer. If you are using the Nvidia graphics card, then you can update the via the Nvidia official site. For the users of AMD graphics cards, they can visit the AMD website to update to the latest build.
3. Lower In-game Graphics Settings
If the in-game graphics settings are too high and your PC couldn’t support those settings then you might face Elden Ring Frame Rate Unsuitable For Online Play Error. So try lowering the graphics settings of the game to fix the problem. In our recommendation, you can try to set the FPS cap to 60 maximum and reduce the display resolution according to your PC display resolution. Players can also disable or turn off anti-aliasing, the field of depth, shadow effects, etc from the in-game settings.
After doing these changes, save the changes and then check the Elden Ring Frame Rate Unsuitable For Online Play Error will be gone.
These are some of the best methods to fix the Elden Ring Frame Rate Unsuitable For Online Play Error. Apply these settings and we hope that players can get rid of this error for good. We hope that this guide will help you with what you are seeking. If you have any questions or want to share the comment us in the comments section.
Also Read About: