Looking to Enable Dark Mode in Adobe Acrobat? then you are at the right spot. Today we would like to guide you on how users cab Turn On this dark mode on Windows, Android, and iOS devices.
Adobe Acrobat is a Web service app which is developed by Adobe Inc. It helps users to view, create, manipulate, print, and manage Portable Document Format files. This app can import popular document and image formats and also allows you to save them as PDF.
As we know dark mode is available in many apps nowadays. Because users can protect their eyes from the blue light from their devices that can harm their eyes. So Adobe Acrobat also supports the dark mode but you need to enable it on your device. So today we will tell users how they can Enable Dark Mode in Adobe Acrobat on their devices.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Adobe Acrobat
The Adobe Acrobat app does not have dark mode but its supports night or dark mode and you can enable it. We know most of you don’t know how to do it but don’t worry we will tell users how they can Enable Dark Mode in Adobe Acrobat on Windows, Android, and iOS devices. Follow the steps by step instructions that are given in the methods below.
Enable Dark Mode in Adobe Acrobat on Android
To Enable Dark Mode in Adobe Acrobat on Android devices you need to follow the below step.
- First of all, launch Adobe Acrobat on the Android device.
- Then open any PDF file in the app.
- Now choose the page icon which is available at the top menu.
- Select Night Mode from the menu.
- Now the dark mode is turned On or Enabled in the PDF viewer.
- After that, you can check that the dark mode is enabled in the Adobe Acrobat app.
Enable Dark Mode in Adobe Acrobat on Android Tablet
Most of you use the tablet more than smartphones and want to Enable Dark Mode in Adobe Acrobat on your Android tablets. To do that:
- First, open Adobe Acrobat on the Android Tablet.
- Then open the document in the app.
- Tap to the icon located at the top menu to reveal it.
- From the menu, tap on the Night Mode option to enable it.
- Now the dark mode has enabled on your Android tablet in the PDF viewer.
This is how users can Enable Dark Mode in Adobe Acrobat on Android tablets and smartphones.
Enable Dark Mode in Adobe Acrobat on iOS Device
If you are using an iOS device then you can also Enable Dark Mode in Adobe Acrobat on it. To enable that, you need to follow the below steps:
- Open the Adobe Acrobat app on your iOS device.
- Now open the PDF document saved on it.
- Then tap on the Settings icon available at the top menu.
- From the new menu, select the Night Mode.
- Now the night mode has turned On or Enable on your iOS device.
- Now go to the document and you can view it in the dark mode.
Enable Dark Mode in Adobe Acrobat on Windows 10/11
Windows 11 has a dark theme but unfortunately, that did not reflect in the PDF document. Users can manually Enable Dark Mode in Adobe Acrobat by changing the document’s background in the black color. To do that, you need to follow the below steps:
- First, launch the Acrobat program on your Windows 10/11 PC.
- Then open any PDF document in the program.
- Now from the top menu click on the View option.
- Click on the Display Theme from the drop-down menu.
- Then click on the Dark Gray from the list.
- After that, from the top menu, select Edit.
- Now choose Preferences.
- After that, the new window appears on your PC screen, click on Accessibility from the left side menu.
- Next, click on Replace Document Colors.
- Then select the Page Background.
- And then click on the Document Text, and choose white color.
- After that, you need to confirm the colors from the snapshot below, then click on the OK from down.
- This will help change the background color from white to black, and the text color will be light gray.
This is how users can activate or Enable Dark Mode in Adobe Acrobat on Windows PC. Adobe Acrobat does not have the dark mode feature officially. But by applying the settings mentioned above, users can change the background and text color.
This is how users can Enable Dark Mode in Adobe Acrobat on Android, Windows, and iOS devices. Follow the steps according to the devices you have and enable dark mode in the app. We hope this guide will help users with what they are seeking. If you have any questions and want to ask questions then feel free to comment us in the comment section below.