We know many of you want to download Google Camera for Infinix Note 11s. GCam is one of those camera apps that give new life to your smartphone camera. Sop today we will tell users how they can get GCam ob their Infinix note 11s.
Infinix is a company that is becoming famous day by day. Because this company launched many budget smartphones for the users. Infinix Note 11s is one of those budget Android smartphones that gives you stunning functionality with lots of new features. The company is growing fastly because they are giving you more features for less money.
It provides a MediaTek Helio G96 processor, IPS display (120Hz) with hole-punch cutout design, 5000 mAH battery that supports 33W fast charging, and more. Infinix Note 11s comes with a 50-megapixel camera that gives many modes like Night Sight, panorama, portrait mode, motion photos, 60fps video, slow motion, lens blur, and more.
Infinix Note 11s is a very good smartphone and the camera of the device is capable of taking good shots. But it can’t manage to take great shots like the GCam app. But happily, there is a way by which users can download and install Google Camera for Infinix Note 11s. Some developers are trying hard to create ported GCam APK files for most of the devices out there.
Where To Download Google Camera for Infinix Note 11s
There are various APKs are available to download Google Camera for Infinix Note 11s. So below we will show you the different APK files with download links so that users can download any of them with their own choice.
- Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]. Download Link
- Google Camera 7.3.021 APK Download Link
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download Link
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download Link
- Google Camera Go: Download Link
These are the GCam APKs are available for the Infinix Note 11s. Download it on your device with download links given next to them.
Method to install Google Camera for Infinix Note 11s
The downloading procedure of the GCam is the same as you install any third-party apps or games on your device. But we know many of the users don’t use third-party apps and couldn’t know to install the APK files on their devices. So below we will show users how they can successfully download Google Camera for Infinix Note 11s. To do that follow the below steps:
- Before installation of the GCam app, you need to enable the Unknown Sources option to install third-party applications.
- To enable Unknown Sources, go to the Settings of your device.
- Then go to the Security/Privacy and enable it from there.
- After that, you need to download the Google Camera (GCam) app from the links that are mentioned above.
- When the APK file is downloaded, click on the downloaded APK file.
- The package installer launch on your device screen, you need to tap on the Install button.
- It takes a few seconds to install the GCam app.
- Once done, open the app and that’s it you have downloaded the Gcam app on your Infinix Note 11s.
- If the GCam app does not work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop Persist.vender.camera.HAL3.enable=1
- Note that: This build.prop is not for every device.
We hope this article will help on how users can get Google Camera for Infinix Note 11s. By using the GCam app on your device, you can get the best shots from the phone camera. The image processing from the GCam app is fantastic and you will love to take pictures from this stunning application. If you have any questions regarding the article or want to share something, then feel free to comment.
Fix Amazon Prime Video Black Screen Problem