Most of the users have reported that the Instagram Add Yours Sticker Not Working. Today we will tell some of the simple and best solutions to fix that issue.
Add Yours Sticker feature on Instagram allows you to create a photo prompt and other users can post their own photo Stories that add to the thread. The feature is becoming famous day by day because you can add countless “Add Yours” Stories.
But recently many users have reported that the Instagram Add Yours Sticker Not Working for them. So if you are one of those who are encountering that issue, then don’t need to worry because we will help you on that matter. We know some of the solutions that will help you fix the Instagram Add Yours Sticker Not Working problem.
Methods to fix Instagram Add Yours Sticker Not Working
We know some of the troubleshooting tips that will help you on Instagram Add Yours Sticker Not Working. Follow the solutions mentioned below step by step and get rid of the issue.
1. Install And Update Instagram New Version
Most of you have not installed the latest version of Instagram and that may be the cause of targeting Instagram Add Yours Sticker Not Working. So it is important that the app is upgraded to the latest build. Because all the glitches and bugs are fixed in the new update. To do that:
For iOS Users:
- First of all, open the App Store.
- Then tap on the profile picture available at the top right corner.
- Now check if an Instagram app is listed within the apps waiting to upgrade to a newer version.
- If there is any new version available, tap on the Update button beside Instagram.
For Android Users
- Open the Play Store.
- Then tap on the Gmail account profile image.
- Select Manage Apps & Device.
- Now select Updates Available to see if there any new version of Instagram is available.
- Then tap on the Update button beside the Instagram app icon.
When the update process is done, open the app and then try to create a story and see if the Instagram Add Yours Sticker Not Working problem is fixed or not.
2. Close and Re-open Instagram App
There is a change that by some temporary glitch or bug you can see the Instagram Add Yours Sticker Not Working issue. By simply closing and then re-opening the Instagram app you can fix that problem. Users can simply close the Instagram app from the app switcher (iOS) and app card (Android).
If you are using an iOS device then you need to swipe up to the right from down to open the recent apps. Close the Instagram app from the list and then reopen the app and see if the problem is fixed or not.
For Android users, they can swipe up from the middle of their device screen to open recently opened apps. Close the Instagram app from there and then re-launched the app and see if the problem is resolved.
3. Log-Out & Log-In Again to Instagram
Some users have confirmed that by singing out and signing in again have fixed the Instagram Add Yours Sticker Not Working problem. To do that:
- Launch the Instagram app.
- Then tap on your Instagram profile icon from the bottom right corner.
- Now select the three-line icon from the top right corner.
- Tap on Settings.
- After that, scroll down and you will see the option Log Out of your Instagram account. Confirm the action by tapping on Log out on the popup.
- Now you need to log in again to the Instagram app.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Then tap on the log-in option available below your username.
That is how users can log out or log in at any time from the Instagram app. After logging in again see if the Instagram Add Yours Sticker Not Working problem is solved or not.
4. Use a VPN service to Access Instagram
If you lived in a country where the Add Yours sticker feature may not be available then you can’t access that feature. So in this situation, you need to use the VPN service and select any alternative region where the feature is currently available. You can Google up on your own and search for the country where this feature is available.
No install any VPN app from the download stores of your own choice and enable it. Set the region that you have Googled and open the Instagram app. Now you will see the Add Yours sticker feature when trying to create a story.
5. Use the Beta Version of Instagram
The beta version is available on Android, so only Android users can use the beta version of Instagram. The Add Yours sticker feature may be available to the beta users of Instagram. So to use or join the beta version you need to do:
- Open the Play Store.
- Go to the search bar and search for Instagram.
- On the app details page, scroll to the Join the Beta section.
- Now select Join and follow the further instructions you will see on the screen.
6. Use Personal Account Rather than Professional Account
If you are using a professional account on Instagram, then you couldn’t find Add Yours sticker feature. So switch to a personal account to use the Add Yours sticker feature. Here is how you can do that:
- First, tap on the profile icon from the bottom right corner.
- Then select the hamburger menu.
- And then select Settings.
- Now navigate down until you see an option Switch to Personal Account. Tap on it.
After that, check if Instagram Add Yours Sticker Not Working issue will be solved.
7. Reinstall Instagram App
If all of the above methods won’t work for you then try to uninstall the app and reinstall Instagram again. To uninstall and reinstall the app follow the below steps.
- Go to the Instagram app icon and long press on it.
- Then select Delete App or Uninstall to delete it from your device.
- Now open the App Store or Play Store and search for the Instagram app on the search bar.
- Select the app and install it again on your devices.
After reinstalling the app, Instagram Add Yours Sticker Not Working problem will be fixed.
These are some of the best solutions to fix the Instagram Add Yours Sticker Not Working problem. try those fixes and one of them will help solve the problem. If you have any questions and want to ask us, then feel free to contact us in the comments section below.