Today we will discuss that how users can fix the Internet Keeps Stopping on Galaxy S22. Some of the users have mentioned in the forums that they are facing this issue on their newly Samsung Galaxy S22 smartphones series.
The Galaxy S22 series is the flagship smartphone made by Samsung Company. It is very annoying that you have paid for premium smartphones and still facing some internet issues. There is no doubt that the S22 smartphones series have the best specifications but sometimes some little software bug or glitch can cause big troubles.
Recently many users have reported that they are facing Internet Keeps Stopping on Galaxy S22. Happily, some troubleshooting tips will help users to fix this issue. So if you are one of those people who are facing Internet Keeps Stopping on Galaxy S22 then stay with us because we know some troubleshooting methods to solve the problem.
Methods to fix Internet Keeps Stopping on Galaxy S22
Most of the users have confirmed that browsing apps on their smartphones crash randomly or they won’t open at all. To solve this problem, we have provided some of the methods that will help you to fix the issue. So follow the solutions mentioned below step by step and one of them will work for you.
1. Force Restart Your Device
Restarting your device is a very useful method in most cases. You can solve many of the problems like the Internet Keeps Stopping on Galaxy S22 by doing it. So it is important that you have simply restart your device and then check for the problem.
If your phone freezes while using any app or browsing any websites then you need to force restart your device. The touch screen and all the buttons of your device are unresponsive and you see a locked screen or a black screen. So in that case, you have to force restart your device. To do that:
- You need to press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for 8 seconds.
- Then your device will vibrate and restart on its own.
When the restart process is done, see if the Internet Keeps Stopping on Galaxy S22 problem is fixed or not. If the problem still exists then follow the next method.
2. Clear Browser Apps Cache and Data
Internet Keeps Stopping on Galaxy S22 issue mostly pops up when you are browsing the internet on your web browser. So you need to clear browser apps cache and data on your device.
- First, open up the app menu and look for the third-party and default browsers.
- When you find them, tap on them.
- Now a pop-up window will show up for that app.
- Then select the app icon which is available at the top right corner.
- It will show you the app settings menu of your device.
- From there, select Storage.
- Next, tap on Clear cache and Clear data.
This is how you can clear the cache and data of the browser apps. After clearing, go back and check if the Internet Keeps Stopping on Galaxy S22 is fixed or not.
3. Sign Out of your Samsung Account
Sometimes the Samsung account is making issues. So you can try to log out from the Samsung account and log in back to fix the Internet Keeps Stopping on Galaxy S22.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Scroll down and select Accounts.
- Now select the Samsung account.
- Then tap the three-dot icon from the top and choose the option to remove the account.
- Next, confirm your action.
- When the process is finished, restart your phone.
- When the device boots up, you need to log in or sign in to your Samsung account again.
When done, the Internet Keeps Stopping on Galaxy S22 will be solved.
4. Update the Internet Browser app
You have to make sure that the internet browser that you are using on your S22 device is must be updated to the new version. Because most of the bugs are fixed by the app developers in the newer version. So you need to check and update the browser app to the latest build on your smartphone.
- Open the Play Store
- Then search for the web browser that you are using and open it.
- Now if you see the option to update next to any browsers, tap on it.
- That’s it, you have updated the browser to the latest build.
After updating to the newer build, now check if the Internet Keeps Stopping on Galaxy S22 problem is fixed or not.
5. Factory Reset Your Device
After applying all the above methods and none of them work for you then try a factory reset on your smartphone. This will delete all the app data and your data like videos, pictures, audio, and everything. So before you do a factory reset, make sure that you have created a backup of your important data. After creating a backup, now it’s time to do a factory reset:
- Open the Settings app.
- Now scroll down in the settings menu and tap on General management.
- Then select Reset to view the options.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Next, scroll down and tap on Reset.
- Now you will be asked to enter your security lock to confirm your identity.
- Then tap on Delete all.
- Then enter your password and tap on the Ok button.
- The factory reset process will start now. It will take some time so wait to complete the process.
When the process is finished and your device boots up, check the Internet Keeps Stopping on Galaxy S22 will be fixed.
We have mentioned all the necessary methods that will help you to fix the Internet Keeps Stopping on Galaxy S22. Follow the solutions mentioned above step by step and one of them will work for you. If you want to ask any questions then feel free to ask us in the comments section below.