Most of you are facing Last Line No Longer Available on iPhone 13 and in the iOS 15 update. So today we will tell you some workarounds that will help you fix this problem.
We know many of you are calling someone from the recent list and the message pops up that the Last Line No Longer Available. This error is faced by the iPhone 13 users after updating to iOS 15. It’s very irritating to see this message pop up errors when you call someone and need to be fixed.
However, there is no official release fix to that error by Apple but there are some troubleshooting tips and tricks that will help you to solve this issue. In this guide, we would like to share the workarounds with you guys to fix Last Line No Longer Available on iPhone.
How to fix Last Line No Longer Available on iPhone 13 & iOS 15
Various methods will help you to fix the Last Line No Longer Available error. Below we will show you the various solutions, apply those methods as mentioned and you will be able to fix the problem.
1. Restart iPhone
One of the most useful and best methods to fix any error is to restart or reboot your device. It can fix various temporary errors and bugs automatically. So we suggest restarting your device to fix the Last Line No Longer Available error. After rebooting, try calling someone from the Recent list and see if the problem is fixed or not. If not move to the next method.
2. Delete Recent Call Log
Users have confirmed that they have fixed the Last Line No Longer Available error by deleting or clearing the recent call logs. To do that:
- Before you clear the recent call log, make sure that you have saved the important numbers because you can’t recover after deleting the recent call log. We recommend taking screenshots of the numbers which are important.
- After saving the important numbers, go to Recents.
- Then tap on Edit.
- Next tap on Clear from the top left.
- Now select Clear All Recents in the popup.
After deleting the recent call log, check if you fixed the Last Line No Longer Available error or not.
3. Turn On & Turn Off Airplane Mode
Switching to Airplane mode will reset the communication modules and your device disconnects from the cellular network. So try to enable and then disable the Airplane mode to fix the Last Line No Longer Available error.
- To enable Airplane mode, go to Control Center.
- Then tap on the Airplane icon to Turn On.
- Wait for a few seconds and tap on the Airplane icon again to disable or turn off it.
4. Turn Off Wi-Fi Calling
Some of the users have fixed the issue by disabling the Wi-Fi calling on their iPhones. So to disable Wi-Fi Calling, you need to do:
- Go to Settings.
- Then select Mobile Data.
- Now open Wi-Fi Calling.
- Next, you need to toggle Off Wi-Fi Calling on This iPhone.
After doing that, try to call from the recent list and see if the Last Line No Longer Available error is solved or not.
5. Disable Network Selection
In forums, some users have mentioned that they have fixed the Last Line No Longer Available error after turning off automatic Network Selection. To do so, follow the below steps:
- First, open Settings.
- Now tap on Mobile Data.
- Then tap on the Network Selection menu.
- Now you need to toggle off the Automatic option.
- Next, restart your iPhone, and when it boots up try calling your contacts.
6. Update your iPhone Network Settings
Updating the network settings on your iPhone will help you to fix little network-related issues and errors. It also improves the connectivity of your device and increases wireless speeds. So updating network settings will help you to fix the Last Line No Longer Available error. To do that:
- Open Settings.
- Tap on General.
- Then select About.
- Now if any carrier update is available, you’ll see a pop-up screen and update it.
7. Reinsert SIM
Removing the SIM and reinserting it back on your iPhone can solve Last Line No Longer Available. So try to remove the SIM with the help of the ejector tool and then wait for a few seconds. Check and make sure that the SIM card is not damaged or cracked. After that, reinstall it back on your iPhone and then try to call someone from the recent call log and check if the problem is solved or not.
Note that these steps only work with the physical SIM and not with the eSIM.
8. Reset Network Settings
After applying the above methods and still the problem exists then try resetting the network settings on your iPhone.
- Open Settings.
- Then General.
- Next tap on Transfer Or Reset iPhone.
- Select Reset.
- Now tap on Reset Network Settings from the pop-up.
When the process is done, check the Last Line No Longer Available error will be resolved.
9. Update To The Latest iOS Version
Apple regularly releases the fixes for various bugs and errors. So it is important that your device is updated to the latest build. To check and update to the latest build, you need to do:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on General.
- Select Software Update.
- Next, tap on Download and Install.
- Now tap on Install Now option to update to the newer version on your iPhone.
After updating to the latest build, the Last Line No Longer Available error will be fixed on your iPhone.
We have provided the best methods to fix the Last Line No Longer Available error on your iPhone or in iOS 15. Try those solutions and one of them will work for you. If you have some questions and want to share them with us then feel free to comment to us in the comments section.
Read More About: