Today we will guide users on how to fix the Lost Ark Audio Not Working / Sound Cutting Out problem. We know some of the solutions to fix this issue and want to share them with you guys.
Lost Ark is an action role-playing game which is developed by Tripod Studio and Smilegate RPG. This massively multiplayer online game allows you to fight in various battles and try to win them. Online PC games sometimes give you various errors and bugs. But by doing some little things, users can able to solve that problem.
Many players around the world have reported that they are facing Lost Ark Audio Not Working / Sound Cutting Out problem. This error players are mentioning that they are facing sound not working error while playing the game. This problem can occur through various things and can easily be fixed. So we would like to tell you the various reasons below and the complete instructions that how you can fix it.
Methods to fix Lost Ark Audio Not Working / Sound Cutting Out
As we mention to you above the Lost Ark Audio Not Working / Sound Cutting Out problem can trigger for multiple reasons. So below users will see the reasons and solutions to solve these reasons as well.
1. Check System & Game Sound
There is a chance that your system sound is turned off. So you have to make sure that your system sound is working fine. If somehow the system sound is not working or the sound drivers are missing then you may face Lost Ark Audio Not Working / Sound Cutting Out error.
Also sometimes the in-game sound settings are turned Off and you need to check them as well. to do that, follow the below steps:
- Launch Lost Ark from Steam.
- Then go to Settings.
- From there, choose the Audio Setting menu.
- Then you need to set the volume sliders to 100%.
2. Run Lost Ark as an Administrator
In most cases, giving administrators access to any app or game can help to fix issues like that. We recommend running the Lost Ark game as an administrator so that it will work properly with full access. To do that:
- Go to the Lost Ark exe shortcut file on your PC and right-click on it.
- Then select Properties.
- Now click on the Compatibility tab.
- After that, make sure to click on the Run this program as an administrator checkbox to checkmark it.
- Then click on Apply button and select OK to save the process.
- Also, players have to do the same above steps for the Steam app too.
3. Check and Update Audio Drivers
There is a big chance of Lost Ark Audio Not Working / Sound Cutting Out error is that the audio drivers are not up to date. So you must check and update the audio drivers on your PCs. For that:
- Go to the Start Menu icon and right-click on it.
- Select Device Manager from the list.
- Then double-click on the Sound, video and game controllers category to expand the list.
- Now right-click on the dedicated graphics card name.
- Then select Update driver.
- Next, choose Search automatically for drivers.
- So if there are any audio drivers updates available for your Windows PC, it will automatically download and install them to the newer version.
- After the process is done, restart your PC.
When your PC boots up, launch the game and see if the Lost Ark Audio Not Working / Sound Cutting Out is fixed or not.
4. Verify Integrity of Game Files
If any of the game files are corrupted or missing then you might face Lost Ark Audio Not Working / Sound Cutting Out problem. So you need to check and confirm that the game files have no issues. To do that:
- Open the Steam client.
- Now click on Library.
- Then right-click on Lost Ark from the list of installed games.
- And then click on Properties.
- Click on Local Files.
- Then click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- Wait for complete the process and it will check and repair all the corrupt and missing files.
- When the process is finished, you need to reboot or restart your PC.
After PC completely boots up, launch the game and see the Lost Ark Audio Not Working / Sound Cutting Out problem will be fixed.
Reinstall Lost Ark Game
After applying all the above methods and still targeting with the Lost Ark Audio Not Working / Sound Cutting Out error, then try reinstalling the game. This will delete all the cache data and glitches from the game automatically.
- First of all, open Steam client.
- Click on Library.
- Then right-click on Lost Ark.
- Now go to Manage.
- From there, you need to click on Uninstall.
- And then click on Uninstall again to confirm the process.
- Now it will take some time to uninstall the Lost Ark game.
- After the process is completed, close the Steam client and restart the PC.
When your PC boots up, now its time to install the game again, to do that:
- Open the Steam client.
- Now search for the Lost Ark game and install it on the PC again.
- Wait to complete the installation process.
When the process is done, launch the game, and the Lost Ark Audio Not Working / Sound Cutting Out error will be gone.
These are some of the best solutions to fix Lost Ark Audio Not Working / Sound Cutting Out. Most of the players around the world have solved this issue by applying the methods that are mentioned above. We hope this guide will help users with what they are seeking. If you have any questions or want to share something with us, then write a comment in the comment section below.