Are you facing Lost Ark Server Authentication Failed Error 10010? then we will help users to solve it. is an action and adventure game in which users can show their fighting skills and abilities. This game is developed by Smilegate and published by Amazon Game Studios. It’s a 3D fantasy online multiplayer game that offers many features. It presents a non-targeting combat system with a dynamic view angle that enhances your gaming experience.
As we know, when playing online games sometimes users face several errors. Recently many users have confirmed that they are facing Lost Ark Server Authentication Failed Error 10010 while playing the game. So if you are facing this issue then don’t worry we know the solutions and some fixes to solve this error.
Methods To Fix Lost Ark Server Authentication Failed Error 10010
We know some of the troubleshooting tips that will help users to solve the error while playing the game. So we would like to share these methods to fix Lost Ark Server Authentication Failed Error 10010. Follow the methods mentioned below.
1. Reboot or Restart PC
Before you apply any other troubleshooting methods we will strongly suggest that restart your PC before it. Because sometimes simple rebooting or restarting your PC will help most users to resolve errors and bugs. After the restart, open the game and the error may be solved.
2. Confirm & Verify Integrity Of Steam Files
By verifying and confirming the integrity of the steam files, most of the users have solved this problem. So to verify and confirm that you need to do:
- First, open the Steam
- Then head to the library.
- Now right-click on Lost Ark and select the Properties option.
- After that, tap on Local Files and then click on Verify the Integrity of Game Files.
- By doing that, Steam will analyze the game files and download all the missing or corrupted files.
- It takes some time to complete the process, When done, restart the PC.
Now open the Lost Ark game and see and the error will be solved.
3. Try Disabling IPv6
To disable IPv6 on your Windows PC, follow the below steps:
- First of all, open the Control Panel by pressing Windows + X keys from the keyboard.
- Then click on Network and Internet.
- Now click on Change Adapter Settings.
- After that, select the network you’re connected to.
- And click on properties.
- Now you need to uncheck the box next to Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6).
- At last click on Ok.
This is how users can disable IPv6 to solve Lost Ark Server Authentication Failed Error 10010.
4. Clear or Delete DNS Cache
The DNS cache may be the cause of some errors. By doing it, it clears the DNS records and saved IP addresses. So to clear or delete the DNS cache, you need to do:
- Go to the Start Menu and search for CMD.
- Then click on Run as Administrator.
- After that, you need to type the following command ipconfig/flushdns and press Enter from the keyboard.
- Now restart your system after the process is completed.
Launch the lost Ark game and see the problem will be solved while playing the game.
5. Check Internet Speed
If the connected internet is not working or not connected properly then you may see the error. So make sure that the connected internet is working fine. To check that open the apps that work with the internet or open the browser and search for anything. If the internet not working and all the settings of it are fine then contact the service provider to solve it.
This is how users can fix Lost Ark Server Authentication Failed Error 10010. We hope that one of the upper troubleshooting methods will work for you and be able to solve the problem. If you want to say something or share then feel free to comment us in the comment section.