Want to fix the Lost Ark Sorceress sound not working? Then you are at the right place. In this guide, we will tell users how they can fix this issue because we know some of the troubleshooting tips and want like to share them with you guys as well.
Lost Ark is a fantasy multiplayer online action role-playing game which is developed by Tripod Studio and Smilegate RPG. This game gets very positive views from the players around the world and becoming famous day by day. This game is only launched for Windows PC users to play and experience stunning graphics and sound effects.
However, PC games sometimes give you multiple errors and bugs while playing. Recently many players around the world confirmed that they are receiving the Lost Ark Sorceress sound not working. Without sound, you will not enjoy the gameplay and it is a very annoying situation. So today we will help you on that matter and you can fix this problem by following various simple methods mentioned below.
Methods to fix Lost Ark Sorceress sound not working
As we told before that we know some of the workarounds that will help players to fix the Lost Ark Sorceress sound not working problem. Follow the solution mentioned below and fix the sound problem.
1. Adjust Audio Language
To adjust the audio language, you need to go to the disk drive where you have installed the Lost Ark game. Most of you have installed the game in the C: drive because by default the game is installed over there. So after you found the location of the installed game, now you need to do the following steps:
- Go to File Explorer C: drive > Steamapps > Common > Lost Ark > EFGame > ReleasePC > WwiseAudio > English.
- From there, you need to copy the IISQ0T0784DXF8R6CM5MCMQYJM0J0QQC17.bnk file.
- After that, you need to paste that to this location: C: drive > Steamapps > Common > Lost Ark > EFGame > ReleasePC > WwiseAudio > French (You can select any other language that you’re using).
This will fix the Lost Ark Sorceress sound not working. If you still facing the issue then move to the next method.
2. Verify Windows Sound Settings
There is a chance that if the Windows sound settings are not correct, then you may face the Lost Ark Sorceress sound not working problem. It is possible that the sound is set to low or the sound is muted from there. So you need to check that the Windows sound settings have no issues. To do that:
- Go to the in-game Setting menu.
- Then select Audio.
- From there, you need to confirm the volume isn’t set to 0 (zero). If it is then drag the slider to at least 50% so that you can hear out some sound.
- Next, from the desktop screen, right-click on the sound icon in your taskbar.
- Then click on Open sound settings and check the volume of your main device.
- Now right-click on your output device and click on Properties.
- Next tickmark the Exclusive Mode checkboxes which are available under the Advanced tab.
- Finally, click on Apply to save changes.
3. Try Updating Windows Media Feature Pack
Windows Media Feature Pack is only available for Windows (N) versions. So if you don’t have this feature on your PC then, skip this method and head over to the next method.
- First of all, press the Windows + I keys from the keyboard to open Settings.
- Then click on Apps.
- Now go to Apps and Features.
- And then click on Optional Features.
- After that, select Add a feature and search or select Media Feature Pack in the list.
- Next, relaunch the Lost Ark game to check Lost Ark Sorceress sound not working problem is fixed or not.
4. Update Sound drivers to the latest version
There is a huge chance of getting Lost Ark Sorceress sound not working issue if the sound drivers are outdated. So the sound drivers must be updated to the latest version. To update that:
- First, right-click on the Start Menu button to open the Quick Access Menu.
- From the list, select Device Manager.
- Then double-click on the Sound, video, game controllers option to expand the list.
- Now right-click on the active sound device.
- After that, select Update driver.
- Choose Search automatically for drivers.
- Now it will automatically search for the new sound drivers. If any update is there, it will start downloading and installing the newer version.
- After the process is done, restart your PC.
When your PC boots up. launched the game and see if the Lost Ark Sorceress sound not working issue is solved or not.
5. Verify Integrity of Game Files
If any game file is missing or corrupted then you may face the Lost Ark Sorceress sound not working error. So you have to make sure that all the game files are working properly. To check and repair the game files, you need to do:
- Open Steam client.
- Then go to Library.
- Now right-click on Lost Ark from the list of installed games.
- After that, click on Properties.
- And then select Local Files.
- Next, click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- After that, the repairing and searching for any missing files process will start. It will take some time, so wait for it.
- When the process is done, restart or reboot your PC.
Now launch the game and the Lost Ark Sorceress sound not working issue will be gone.
6. Run Lost Ark as an Administrator
If the upper methods don’t work for you then try to run the Lost Ark game as an administrator. This will allow the game to run with full power without any restrictions. To do that:
- Go to the Lost Ark exe shortcut file and right-click on it.
- Then select Properties.
- Now click on the Compatibility tab.
- After that, make sure to click on the Run this program as an administrator checkbox to checkmark it.
- Next, click on Apply and select OK to save changes.
Restart your PC and when the PC boots up. launch the game and see if the Lost Ark Sorceress sound not working will be resolved.
7. Update the newer version of Lost Ark
You have to ensure that the Lost Ark game is always updated to the latest version. All of the bugs and errors can be fixed automatically in the newer version of the game which you face in the previous build. To update:
- Launch Steam client.
- Go to Library.
- Then click on Lost Ark from the left pane.
- Now it’ll automatically search for the available update. If any update is there it will notify you.
- Click on Update.
- Now, wait some time to complete the updating process of the game.
- Once done, make sure to close the Steam client.
- Next, restart your PC to save changes.
After bootup, open the game and see if you have fixed the Lost Ark Sorceress sound not working problem or not.
These are some of the best methods to fix the Lost Ark Sorceress sound not working error. Many players around the world have fixed this issue by applying these methods. We hope that you have also fixed the problem by applying the methods mentioned above. If you have any questions and want to share them with us then feel free to contact us in the comments section below.