So today we will tell users how they can Merge videos on iPhone and iPad. We know many of you are searching for apps that help them to merge videos on their Apple devices. A lot of you take different video clips on various events and want to merge or combine them.
There are many apps that allow users to merge videos by performing some simple steps. But most users don’t know that there is a built-in app called iMovie on iPhone and iPad to combine the videos. This built-in app works very well on Apple devices and works very fast. The best part of the iMovie app is that it doesn’t leave a watermark.
How to Merge videos on iPhone and iPad
Using the iMovie app in iOS is free and users can merge any videos without any fee. So below we will guide users that how they can merge videos on iPhone and iPad using the iMovie app.
- First of all, you have to install the iMovie app if not installed on your device. You can download iMovie App from the App Store.
- After installation, open the iMovie app.
- Click on the Create Project.
- Now select the videos from that you want to merge. You need to select two or more videos to combine and merge.
- Then tap Create Movie. By doing it all selected clips will be imported to the iMovie editing timeline. At the beginning scroll the thin video strip.
- Click on the Play button and your videos will play one after the other. If you satisfy with the merge process you can export and share that video with your friends and family.
- You can also add effects to that videos to make them special. To do that, scroll the thin video strip slowly and tap the Dissolve icon.
- After that, you will be asked to add effects, if you want to add effect select from the list. If you don’t want any effect to add click on the None option to have no effect between videos.
- When you add the effect, now click on the Play button to review your video.
- Then tap on Done available at the upper left corner to export the video.
- Users will see the options to share or save the video to your Apple device.
- Select a video quality if prompted.
This is how users can Merge videos on iPhone and iPad using the iMovie application.
We have presented all the steps on how to Merge videos on iPhone and iPad using the iMovie app. The process is simple and anyone can easily combine their various videos clips into special ones. We hope this guide will help you with what you are seeking. If you have any questions or want to ask then feel free to comment us in the comment section.