Have you forgotten the passcode of your iPhone and want to reset it? then you are in the right place. We will guide users on how to Reset iPhone Without iTunes and passcode. No required of any PC or Macbook to connect your iPhone devices with it.
So if you have forgotten the passcode of your iPhone then no need to hassle. Because there is a way by which users can rest their devices comfortably. Before resetting your device we would like to tell you that there are some requirements to reset the iPhone without connecting to iTunes.
Requirements To Reset iPhone Without iTunes And Passcode
The most important requirement is that your iPhone needs to run on iOS 15 or upper. Also, your device has connected with the active Wifi or network mobile data. Another important thing is that you know the apple ID and password that you are using on the device. Because it will be asked before and after resetting the process. Charge your iPhone to full because the process will take some time and you need a battery backup.
As we know, when resetting the device all of the data will also be deleted. So, we hope that you guys have regularly backed up your data with iCloud. If not then all of your data will be deleted from your iPhone. Backing up data in iCloud is very important so that users can easily restore the data that they have backed up.
Process To Reset iPhone Without iTunes
Apple iOS locks everything after users have entered the wrong passcode again and again. If you are failed to enter the correct password or forget it then you need to follow the below steps. We have provided the step by step instructions by which users can successfully Reset their iPhone Without iTunes and passcode.
- So if you enter the passcode and the device can’t unlock, it means you are entering the wrong password.
- To get to the next step you need to enter the wrong passcode several times until you are not allowed to enter a password anymore.
- Then your device will lock for one minute and users cant enter the passcode anymore.
- After one minute, iOS will direct you to retry entering the passcode again.
- Now enter the wrong passcode again and then your device will be locked for five minutes.
- After 5 minutes, again you need to enter the wrong passcode.
- Doing that, the device now will be locked for 15 minutes.
- You have to enter the incorrect password again after 15 minutes and now you will see a security lockout message on the screen.
- On your iPhone device screen, you will see an option to erase the iPhone. Click on it.
- Now you will be asked to log out of the Apple ID that you have entered into your device.
- Confirm the action and now enter the correct password of that Apple ID so that users can continue the resetting process.
- After entering the correct password, the iPhone starts the resetting process.
- It will take some time and you need to wait until it completely reset your device.
- When your device rebooted process is completed, you will be asked to set up the iPhone.
Set Up Your iPhone
When the iPhone is reset, now the user will be asked to set up the device. Users have to set up the iPhone just as they did when they first unboxed it after purchasing. So we will show you the steps that will help you to set up your iPhone.
- First, you’ll be asked to enter the language. Select the language of your from the list.
- Now set Touch ID or Face ID depending upon the model of your iPhone.
- After that, you will be asked to enter the new passcode as like you set the passcode for the first time or new devices. Note down that password in case you forget it. Otherwise, you have to do that again and lose all of your important data as well.
- Then enter your Apple ID of yours.
- Now back up the data if you have backed on iCloud. If you have backed up your data on your Macbook or Windows PC, then you need to connect your device with a computer.
- Now connect your iPhone with iTunes and restore the data that you have stored on your PC or Mac.
- This is how users can set up their iPhones and all the data.
This is how users can Reset iPhone Without iTunes And Passcode. We have provided step by step process to reset your devices. Also, we have provided the steps by which users can set up their iPhones as well. Hope this guide will help you if you forgot the passcode of your iPhone and want to reset it without connecting to iTunes.