Want to fix Samsung Galaxy S22 Camera Keeps Crashing? Then you are at the right place because we know some methods that will help you to solve this problem. Today we will share some solutions with you guys so that you can solve the camera not working or crashing issues.
Samsung is one of the famous brands in the Android smartphone industry. It provided many new smartphones modes according to the need of users around the world. A few days back Samsung launched their new premium smartphones Galaxy S22, S22+, and S22 Ultra. These smartphones provided stunning new features with amazing led displays.
The Samsung S22 series comes with the Exynos 2200 chipset. The 2200 chipset from Samsung is created with the collaboration with AMD for better performance. This is a very powerful chipset that can handle heavy usage or gaming on your devices without any issues.
But somehow many users have reported that they’re are facing the S22 Camera Keeps Crashing problem. This is a very irritating problem because Samsung Galaxy S22 is premium smartphone series. So if you are one of those people that are targeting the S22 Camera Keeps Crashing issue, then we will help you on that matter. We will guide you with some of the methods that will help you to fix this problem.
Methods to fix Samsung Galaxy S22 Camera Keeps Crashing
If you are facing S22 Camera Keeps Crashing then we know some workarounds that can help you fix the problem. However, there is no official update is provided by the developers to solve the issue. But there are some solutions to that problem and we would like to share them with you.
1. Restart S22 Smartphone
One of the basic and very useful methods to fix various issues like S22 Camera Keeps Crashing is to restart the device. This method will work most of the time and the temporary issues can be solved automatically. So to restart or reboot your smartphone, you need to do:
- Press and hold the Power button and volume down button. This will bring up the power off menu.
- From the menu, you need to select the Restart option.
Now your device will start restarting the process and when it boots up launched the camera app and the camera crashing problem can be fixed.
2. Repair Apps In Recovery Mode
The is a big chance that the recovery mode on the Samsung Galaxy series is creating problems as the S22 Camera Keeps Crashing. So we suggest trying to repair apps in recovery mode. To do that:
- First of all, you need to plug your S22 smartphone into your PC by using a USB cable.
- Then Power Off your device.
- After that, you need to press and hold down the Volume Up button and the Power button together for a few seconds.
- When the Samsung Galaxy logo appears on your screen, leave the buttons.
- Now you will see a list of options and you need to select the last option from the menu which is Repair apps. Use your volume buttons to go that, and then press the power button to select it.
- After selecting the Repair Apps, your smartphone will restart again and you’ll see Optimizing Apps showing up on your device screen.
- Now, wait to complete the process. it will take some time.
- When the process is done, Go to the camera app and the camera will work without any issues.
This method works for most of the users and they have solved the S22 Camera Keeps Crashing problem by applying it. But if the problem stills exist, then follow the methods mentioned below.
3. Inspect S22 Smartphone Temprature
Sometimes you use some heavy apps for a long time or play heavy graphical games on your device and it starts to heat up. If your device temperature is high then there is a chance that you are facing this S22 Camera Keeps Crashing issue. So keep the phone aside and wait for it to cool down. After some time when the smartphone is cooled down. launch that camera app and you will not face any camera issues like lagging stuttering and crashing.
4. Stop Background Apps & Processes
Clearing or stopping apps from the background on your smartphones is very important. Because some of the heavy background apps use a lot of power from your device and run continuously in the background. So when you launch the camera app, then you may see the camera stuttering or crashing issues. So we recommend stopping or clearing all the apps from the smartphone background. To do that:
- Go to the Settings app on your S22 smartphone.
- Then select battery.
- And then select Device Care.
- After that, tap on Memory.
- Now select the apps you want to close in the background and then press the Clean button.
- We suggest selecting all the apps and clearing out the background apps completely from your device.
When done, launch the camera app on your device and we hope you will fix the S22 Camera Keeps Crashing problem.
5. Charge Your Smartphone Battery
If the charging of your smartphone battery is below then 15%, then the camera does not work properly. It gives you errors like the camera not working or the battery is too low errors. Because nowadays smartphone cameras required a certain amount of battery charging and power for the processor. So if the battery charging is low, then charge your device and then check for the S22 Camera Keeps Crashing.
6. Update To Latest OS
Updating your smartphone’s OS to the latest version of OS can solve multiple issues. To check if your device is not up to date then you need to go to the settings of your device and update it immediately. Because the developers listen to their users and always fix the issues that they are facing in the previous builds. So it is important that your device is up to date with the latest OS version.
7. Factory Reset Your Smartphone
After applying all the above methods and nothing works for you, then you need to reset your device to Factory Settings. Before factory reset, you have to make sure that all of your data is backup on your PC. After backing up, now you can do a factory reset on your Galaxy S22 device. For that, you need to do:
- Open Settings app.
- Now go to General Management.
- Then select Reset.
- After that, select Factory data reset.
- And then tap on Reset.
- Next, select Delete All.
- Now the resetting process starts and it will take some time to complete the process.
When the process is finished launch the app and check the S22 Camera Keeps Crashing problem can be fixed.
These are some of the best troubleshooting tips that will guide you to fix the S22 Camera Keeps Crashing problem. So try those solutions and we hope you will get rid of the camera stuttering, lagging, or crashing issues. If you have anything to share or want to ask questions, then feel free to comment us in the comment section below.
How to send expiring emails in Gmail on iOS and Android
Fix Adaptive Brightness Not Working on Android