Today we are going to discuss how users can save audio messages on iOS 15. We know the way and we want to share that with you because most of you want to save the important audio messages on your devices.
Apple is very concerned about the privacy of its users. So that’s why most of the features like call recording, audio recording, and more feature related to privacy is missing on iPhone or iPad. Likewise, all the audio messages in iMessage expired after two minutes by default.
We know most of you want to save some important audio messages and look for a solution to them. We know the methods and want to share them with you guys so that you can save audio messages on iOS 15 on iPhone/iPad devices successfully.
Methods to save audio messages on iOS 15
There are two methods to save iMessage audio messages on your iPhone and iPad devices. Before we proceed to the methods, we should like to tell you something important. You can’t save these audio messages in files or export or send them to any other app. With the help of these methods, you can save these audio messages from being deleted after two minutes automatically.
So below, we will show two methods by which users can save audio messages on iOS 15. Follow the steps in the methods carefully, so that you can get access to those audio messages anytime.
1. Save specific audio messages on iPhone Messages app
If you want to save a specific audio message instead of all, then follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- First of all, open Messages.
- Then you need to tap on a conversation.
- Now send any audio message and instantly you will see the Keep option below the audio note you just sent.
- Tap on it and this audio message will not be deleted after two minutes of default time.
This is how you can keep the audio message and stop being deleted after two minutes that you send it. But if you want to save or keep the audio message that you have received then follow the below instructions.
- When you received an audio message, play it by tapping the triangle button.
- After listening to it, you will see the word Expires in 2 minutes.
- Once the 30 seconds pass, you will see an option Keep.
- Tap on the Keep option to save that audio message.
After doing that, now the specific audio message that you received will not be deleted after two minutes. This is how you can save audio messages on iOS 15 on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Method to save all audio messages on iPhone/iPad
Most of you want to save or keep all the audio messages then you need to follow the below steps:
- Open Settings.
- Then select Messages.
- Now under the AUDIO MESSAGES, tap on the Expire option.
- You will see two options, After 2 minutes and Never.
- Tap on Never.
After doing that, all the audio messages will not be deleted that you have send or received. You can play that audio messages anytime just like any other media file.
These are the methods that will guide you on how to save audio messages on iOS 15 on your iPhone or iPad. Follow the step-by-step instructions and you will successfully save specific or all the send or received audio messages on your devices. If you have any questions and want to share them with us then let us know in the comments section below.