WhatsApp is a widely used messenger app because it gives many new features. Users can send free messages, audio messages, send images/videos, and more. The free video calling feature has taken WhatsApp to the next level. But the app missed one key feature called Schedule WhatsApp Messages.
The Schedule WhatsApp Messages feature is very useful to many of you. Because users can set reminders and it automatically sends messages to that person. You don’t need to wake up in the night to send birthday wishes. So WhatsApp lacks that feature but luckily some workarounds allow users to Schedule WhatsApp Messages on iPhone.
So below we will show you some workarounds that help users Schedule WhatsApp Messages. Some methods involve the specific version of WhatsApp or using Siri Shortcuts.
1. Schedule WhatsApp Messages Using Shortcuts Automation
One of the best ways to automate your work is Siri Shortcut. So users can Schedule WhatsApp Messages on iPhone by using Siri Shortcut App. So below we will show you step-by-step instructions that how you can do it.
- First, open Shortcuts on your iPhone.
- Now navigate to Automation using the tab.
- After that, click on the + from the top to create the new Shortcut.
- Then click on Create Personal Automation option.
- Now specify the time and day of the week.
- Click on the Time of Day option and specify the exact time.
- Select the frequency from Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
- After that click on the next option from the top.
- Then click on Add Action.
- Now you need to select Send Message from WhatsApp.
- Click on mess Message and type the message that you want to send.
- Tap on the Next and then click on Done.
This is how users can Schedule WhatsApp Messages on WhatsApp. You can schedule messages for up to one week using the Shortcuts Automation method.
2. Schedule WhatsApp Messages Using Auto Message On iPhone
The Auto message is a useful shortcut to Schedule WhatsApp Messages. Users can create group messages, dictate the auto message, manage groups, mass messages, and individual messages. Auto Message shortcut is a little complicated to use. But it works fine and helps you to Schedule WhatsApp Messages on your iPhone. To do that follow the below steps.
- First, you need to download the Auto Message Shortcut from the given link.
- Then install it and open it.
- After that, you will see the home screen of the Auto Message Shortcut with the No List Found message.
- Now open the Reminders app.
- Click on the Add list from the bottom and create the new list and name it Auto Message.
- Then open the Shorcuts and run Auto Message from there.
- After that, select Create Individual Message option from the pop-up message.
- Now click on the Custom Contact option.
- Enter the contact name and type the message you want to schedule in the scripting option.
- Then choose the date and time and select Always Allow.
- See all the details carefully and click on Done.
- Now click on the Reminder Notification to send the message that you have scheduled.
This is how users can Schedule WhatsApp Messages using the Auto Message Shortcut. It works very fine but sometimes it crashes and users have to start the process again.
3. Use WhatsApp Bussiness To Schedule WhatsApp Messages
If you use WhatsApp Bussiness then you can avoid all the hassles. Because the WhatsApp Business enterprise allows users to schedule messages. There is an Away Message feature available in the app to schedule messages. You can download WhatsApp Business from the App Store.
To Schedule WhatsApp Messages through WhatsApp Business on iPhone, you need to follow the below steps:
- Open the WhatsApp Business app from your iPhone.
- Then go to the settings.
- Click on the Business Tools option.
- Now select Away Message.
- After that turn on the Send away message toggle.
- You need to enter the message in the text field.
- Now select the Only Send to option from the Recipients option.
- And click on the Schedule.
- From there select Custom Schedule and then specify start and end date.
This is how users can Schedule WhatsApp Messages using the WhatsApp Business app.
We have provided some of the methods by which users can Schedule WhatsApp Messages. There are many other ways but we have shown the best ways to schedule messages. Users can schedule wishes and any other messages in advance. No need to wake up in the night and send the birthdate wishes to friends and family. We hope this guide will help you on how to Schedule WhatsApp Messages on iPhone.