If you want to See Blocked Contacts On iPhone, then read this article. We will provide the best methods by which users can easily see the list of blocked contacts or numbers.
When you blocked any contact number that disturbs you, then that user no longer can able to contact you. But sometimes you might want to know the number that you have blocked previously. But couldn’t know how to do it and searched for the solution to it. Apple allows users to see the block numbers list on iPhone.
So if you want to get access to the block list and see which number you have blocked on your iPhone, you are at the right place. We will tell users some of the best methods to See Blocked Contacts On iPhone.
Methods To See Blocked Contacts On iPhone
There are different methods to see the blocked list on the iPhone. So follow the methods mentioned below and get access to the list of blocked numbers.
1. Use Phone App To See Blocked Contacts On iPhone
The Phone app helps you to view all the blocked contacts on your iPhone. With this app, users are allowed to unblock any of the contacts from the list. So below we will show the step by step instructions that how you can do it:
- First, open Settings on your iPhone.
- Then scroll down and click on Phone Option.
- Now go down and tap on Blocked Contacts.
- There, users will see the list of all the contacts that you have blocked.
- You can unblock them from the list from there easily. To unblock any number or contact, swipe to the left and then click on Unblock.
This is how you can See Blocked Contacts On iPhone. Also, easily unblock any contact number.
2. Use Messages App To See Blocked Contacts On iPhone
See the blocked contacts on iPhone with the help of the Apple Messages app. So to do that follow the below steps:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Now head over to the Messages option, click on it.
- Then scroll down and click on Blocked Contacts.
- After that, you will see the list of all the blocked numbers.
- From there you can also, unblock any contact number by swiping to the left and then clicking on the Unblock option.
3. Use FaceTime App To See Blocked Contacts On iPhone
You can see blocked contacts on iPhone using the FaceTime app as well. To do that:
- Open Settings of your iPhone.
- Then click on the FaceTime option.
- Now scroll down and click on Blocked Contacts from the bottom.
- Then the list of blocked contacts appears on the screen of your iPhone.
- You can unblock any contact from there easily. Swipe to left on the contact you want to unblock and then click on the Unblock Option in red.
4. Use Mail App To See Blocked Contacts On iPhone
Interestingly the mail app on your iPhone also allows users to view all the blocked contact. So to see the blocked contact on iPhone via Mail app, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Settings from iPhone.
- Now head over to the Mail option.
- Then click on the Blocked option that is available under the Threading section.
- After that, you will see the list of blocked contacts or numbers there.
- You can easily unblock any number by swiping to the left side and clicking on the Unblock option.
This is how users can easily get access to all the blocked numbers through various apps on iPhone.
We have presented all the best and possible methods on how to See Blocked Contacts On iPhone. Choose any method and users can successfully see the list of blocked contacts and also, unblock them as well. We hope that this guide will help you with what you are seeking. If you have any questions, then feel free to comment with us.