Your Snapchat Memories Not loading on iPhone, so we are here to help you with that. We will provide some of the best ways by which users can solve that problem on their iPhones.
The Snapchat memories feature is used by many of you because it allows users to save your snaps and stories in it. Users can anytime view their stories and snaps that have been saved in it. Users can upload any stories and after a certain time, those stories are automatically removed from your Snapchat profile.
This feature is very useful though, but sometimes your stories cant load or appear that you have saved. If you are facing the same problem then we are here to help on that matter. We will tell users some methods by which users can fix Snapchat Memories Not loading on iPhone.
Methods to Fix Snapchat Memories Not loading on iPhone
There are various troubleshooting methods to solve the Snapchat Memories Not loading problem on your iPhone. Follow these methods and the Snapchat feature works fine.
1. Update Snapchat To the latest build
We would like you to start solving the problem by updating Snapchat to the latest build. Most of the errors and bugs are solved automatically. So to check and update to the latest build, you need to do the below steps.
- First, open the App Store.
- Now click on the connected Apple ID profile avatar available at the top.
- Then you will see the list of apps that are not up to date.
- If you see Snapchat on that non-updated apps list. then tap on the option Update.
- When the update is done, open the app and check if you can see the Snapchat memories.
2. Restart Your iPhone
Sometimes the error comes temporarily and users can simply restart or reboot their devices to solve them. To restart your iPhone follow the below instructions.
- Long-press the side Power button.
- Then you will see the Slide to Power Off option on your iPhone screen.
- Slide that Power icon to the right to restart your device.
- When rebooting is completed, again long-press the Power Button to turn on your iPhone.
- Now launch Snapchat and check if the memories are showing.
3. Confirm if Snapchat Servers are Down
To check and confirm whether the Snapchat server is down or not, you need to visit the DownDetector website. From there, users can confirm that the server is down or any other problem is causing issues. If the server is down then wait until Snapchat to fix the problem.
4. Delete or Wipe Out Snapchat Cache
There is a built-in option in Snapchat to delete or clear cache and all the junk files. Many times wiping out the cache, solve many bugs and issues.
- Launch the Snapchat app on your iPhone.
- Now Tap on the avatar on the left-hand side.
- Then click on the gear icon to get into Settings.
- Now search the option Clear Cache and click on it.
- Then confirm the action.
When the process is done close the app from multitasking and open Snapchat again. Now see if the Snapchat memories show on your iPhone.
5. Exit Snapchat By Force
Try this method by closing the Snapchat app from the App Switcher and restarting it. By doing this you can fix the issue of Snapchat Memories Not loading in iPhone.
- To do that, double-tap on the home button to open up the iOS App Switcher.
- If you are using the iPhone with gestures features, then swipe up from the bottom edge of the device, pause in the middle of the screen, and then release your finger. Now you will see the App Switcher.
- Now search for Snapchat, press on the app card, and swipe up to fully close it from your iPhone.
After that open the Snapchat app and see if you can access stories and saved snaps on Snapchat memories.
6. Turn On All Permissions for Snapchat
Make sure that users have allowed all the necessary permissions for Snapchat. Most of the time the permissions are disabled for Snapchat that why Snapchat Memories Not loading on iPhone. To ensure that you need to follow the below steps.
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Now navigate to Snapchat and click on it.
- Then you will see various permissions for Snapchat. Enabled all of them to make sure that there is no problem in that area.
After that, open up the app and see if the issue is with Snapchat memories is fixed.
7. Log Out and log in Back
Try out by logging out from your Snapchat account and log in again methods. Sometimes by doing it many of the issues are resolved. To do that:
- Launch Snapchat and click on the icon on the left-hand side.
- Then go to the Settings icon.
- Scroll down and you will see the Log Out option, click on it.
- Now confirm the action by tapping on the Log Out option.
- After logging out, now you need to log in again to your Snapchat account.
- Enter your password and you will log in again.
- Now check if you can see the Snapchat memories.
8. Reinstall Snapchat on your iPhone
After applying all of the above methods, still facing the Snapchat Memories Not loading error, then try to reinstall the app. Don’t worry by uninstalling the app none of your data or info will be lost. You can just install the app and all of the chat backup and data will remain in the Snapchat app.
- First, you need to delete or uninstall Snapchat.
- To do that, long-press the Snapchat icon and click on the Delete App option.
- The new pop-up appears on your iPhone screen, confirm the action by tapping on the Delete option.
After uninstalling Snapchat, now it’s time to install back again on your iPhone. To do that:
- Go to the App Store.
- Now search for Snapchat in the search bar.
- Then click on the install button and it starts installing Snapchat back on your iPhone.
- After the completion, log in to the app and see if the Snapchat memories showing or not.
We have given some of the best ways to fix Snapchat Memories Not loading in iPhone. Try all of the troubleshooting methods and tips to fix the problem. We hope that this guide will help users, if you have any questions then feel free to comment us in the comment section.