Searching to fix Super People Not Loading or Won’t Loading? then read this article till the end. We have provided some important information to solve this problem while launching the game.
Wonder people presents the new battle royale video game called Super People. In this game, players collect materials from their surroundings and also upgrade their equipment and craft things. Collect various weapons through your gameplay and use these weapons to give more damage to your enemies. You can shoot to kill enemies and complete the missions. It provides stunning features with many unique characters. Each of the characters has its ability and skills to use in the gameplay.
Super Player game is now available on PC via Steam and is free to play. But like many other games, the game has its issues. Recently most players have reported that they are facing Super People Not Loading or Won’t Loading while launching the game.
How to Fix Super People Not Loading or Won’t Loading
Super People game not launching is a very common issue like other PC games. However, many methods will help users how to fix the Super People Not Loading problem.
1. Check PC Requirements
If you have incompatible PC hardware then it may be the cause of Super People not loading. So below we will show users the minimum requirements that will he help you to start the game without any errors.
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Processor: Intel i3 or AMD Ryzen 3
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD HD6850
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Working Internet connection
- Storage: Make sure that, 50 GB of space is available.
Recommended PC Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Processor: Intel i5 or AMD Ryzen 5
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Working Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 50 GB available space
2. Run Super People game as an Administrator
Sometimes you have to give the administrator access to the apps to run smoothly. So to run the game as an administrator, you need to do:
- First, right-click on the Super People exe shortcut file on your PC.
- Then select Properties
- And then click on the Compatibility tab.
- Now tick the box Run this program as an administrator.
- Click on Apply and then select OK to save changes.
After that, launch the game and see if the Super People Not Loading or Won’t Loading problem is solved or not.
3. Check & Verify Integrity of Game Files
If the game files are corrupted or missing then there is a huge chance that your game doesn’t launch. So to make sure that all the files are working properly you need to follow the below steps.
- Open Steam.
- Then click on Library.
- After that, right-click on Super People from the list of installed games.
- Select Properties.
- Then go to Local Files.
- At last, click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- Now, wait for some time to complete the process.
- After that, restart your PC.
When the PC boots up check that Super People Not Loading or Won’t Loading problem will be solved.
4. Update Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
- To update Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, follow the path on your PC mentioned below:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist\vcredist
- After that, users will see these folders:
- Make sure to run all of the above files. If some people have different folders, then they run the vc_redist.x64.exe file in those folders.
- Last, restart your PC.
When the restart is completed, launch the game and see the error is fixed or not.
5. Update DirectX
- To update DrectX go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist\DirectX folder path.
- Then, run the DXSETUP.exe file to reinstall or update DirectX.
- Next, restart your Windows PC to save changes.
After that, the Super People Not Loading or Won’t Loading problem will be solved.
6. Update The Latest GPU Drivers
Many users have mentioned that they have fixed the Super People Not Loading or Won’t Loading problem by updating the GPU drivers. So to check and update the drivers:
- You need to press Windows + X keys to open the Quick Link Menu.
- Then click on Device Manager from the list.
- Now double-click on Display adapters.
- After that right-click on the graphics card that you are using.
- And then select Update driver.
- Next, choose Search automatically for drivers.
- Now your PC will search for the new updates for your graphic card. If any update is available, download it and install it.
- The installation process is completed, restart your PC to apply changes.
Most of the players have fixed the Super People Not Loading or Won’t Loading problem by using this method. If you still face the issue then try the next method.
7. Turn Off Overlay Apps
Most of the users have solved the Super People Not Loading or Won’t Loading by disabling the overlay apps. So to stop those apps, follow the below instructions:
For Steam Overlay:
- Open the Steam client.
- Then go to Library.
- Right-click on Super People
- And then select Properties.
- Go to the General section and uncheck the Enable Steam Overlay option.
- Now go back to Library and again open Squad to check for the issue.
8. Update Your Windows OS
Your Windows OS must always be updated to the new build. Because most of the previous bugs and problems are solved in the new build. So to check and update to the newest version of Windows OS, you need to do:
- Press Windows + I keys from the keyboard and it will open the Windows Settings menu.
- From there, click on Update & Security.
- Then select Check for updates under the Windows Update section.
- If any update is available, select Download and install.
- Now, wait for some time to complete the downloading and installing process.
- Your PC will be restarted and when it boots up launch the game and see if the issue is fixed or not.
9. Turn Off Antivirus & Firewall Program
To Turn Off Firewall Program
- Click on the Start menu and type Control Panel and open it.
- Then type firewall in the search box.
- And click on Windows Firewall.
- Now click on Turn Off Windows Firewall from the left pane.
- You have to Turn Off Windows Firewall for the Private, Domain, and Public Network Settings.
- At last, restart the PC and then check the issue will be solved.
To Turn Off Antivirus
- To disable Antivirus, go to the Windows Settings and select Privacy and Security.
- Now, go to Windows Security.
- And then click on Virus & threat protection.
- Click on Manage settings.
- From there, Turn Off the Real-time Protection option.
- When done, reboot your Windows PC.
If you are using any third-party antivirus program then you can disable ii manually from your Windows PC.
10. Open Super People in Windowed Display Mode (Steam)
Sometimes the average hardware specification PC cant support the full-screen display mode. In that case, try launching the Super People game in the Windowed Display Mode. To do that:
- First of all, open the Steam client and go to Library.
- Then right-click on Super People.
- And select Properties.
- From the General section, click on the Set Launch Options.
- Now copy and paste -windowed -noborder the following command-line argument.
- Save the changes and then check Super People Not Loading or Won’t Loading problem is fixed or not.
11. Try Clean Boot
- Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open the Run dialog box.
- Type msconfig and hit Enter.
- Then the System Configuration window will be opened.
- Now go to the Services tab and enable the Hide all Microsoft services checkbox.
- Then click on Disable all.
- Click on Apply and then OK to save the task.
- After that, click on the Startup tab and click on Open Task Manager.
- From the Task Manager, under the Startup tab, click on the particular tasks which are enabled for startup boot
- Now click on Disable.
- Select the high-impact startup programs and disable them one by one.
- When done, restart your PC and wait for the bootup.
Now check if the Super People Not Loading or Won’t Loading problem is solved or not while launching.
12. Stop & Close All Background Processes
Make sure all the apps and programs are stope from the background of your PC. To close all the background processes:
- First, press the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys from the keyboard to open Task Manager.
- Then click on the Processes tab and choose the task that you want to close.
- After selection, click on End Task.
- You have to do the steps for each separately.
- After closing all the apps, now restart your Windows PC.
When your PC boots up, launch the game, and see not loading error will be solved.
13. Reset the Super People Game
- To reset the game, press the Windows + X keys from the keyboard and open the Quick Link Menu.
- Then select Apps and Features
- Now click on Super People from the list of installed programs to select it.
- Go on Advanced options and then select the Reset option.
- Now the game will reset, reboot your PC.
After restarting, check the Super People Not Loading or Won’t Loading problem is fixed.
14. Uninstall and Reinstall Super People Game
If all of the above methods can’t work for you, then you have to reinstall the Super People game on your PC. To do that:
- Open the Steam client on your PC.
- Go to Library and right-click on the Super People game.
- Now head over to Manage and select Uninstall.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.
- When the uninstallation process is done, restart your PC.
- After bootup, open the Steam client again.
- Install the game again from there by using your existing Steam account.
By reinstalling it, many users have confirmed that they have fixed the Super People Not Loading or Won’t loading problem.
These are some of the best solutions on how to fix Super People Not Loading or Won’t Loading. We hope that the methods mentioned above can fix the issue while launching the game. If you have any questions and want to share them with us then leave a comment in the comment section below.
Also Read: How To Run God Of War Game On Windows 11