If your TikTok Effects Not Working, then don’t worry we will help you on that matter. We know the solution to that issue and will guide you to fix this problem.
TikTok is one of the famous social media platforms, where users can create videos and show their talents to the world. The app helps you to become famous among people. Users can show their dancing, singing, fighting skills, stunts abilities, and more with the help of it to the world.
Some of the users have confirmed that when they want to record any video the effects or filters can’t work on TikTok. Some of them get the error like “This effect doesn’t work with this device”. This is a very annoying situation for those who regularly upload new videos by using these effects and filters.
Happily, we know some of the workarounds that will help users to fix TikTok Effects Not Working or “This effect doesn’t work with this device” error.
Methods to fix TikTok Effects Not Working
If you are one of those people who are facing the TikTok Effects Not Working issue then don’t need to worry because we know the solution to that problem. Below we will show you the methods to fix the “This effect doesn’t work with this device” error.
1. Clear App Cache
Clearing the app cache can remove all the bugs and errors. Most of the users don’t know that the developers of TikTok provided the clear cache feature built in the app. So if your TikTok Effects Not Working then you need to clear the cache and it will solve the issue. To do that:
- Before you do any process, you have to make sure that you have saved your drafts in case they get deleted.
- After that, go to your TikTok profile and tap on the menu icon (three-line icon) from the top right corner.
- You will see two options Creator tools and Settings and privacy.
- Tap on Settings and privacy.
- From the settings page, scroll down the page and find the Cache and cellular data section.
- Select the Free up space option.
- Next, you have to tap on the clear option next to the cache option.
- Now it will clear all the app cache.
- Close the app and relaunch the TikTok app.
Now check the TikTok Effects Not Working or “This effect doesn’t work with this device” error will be solved.
2. Delete And Reinstall TikTok
When you cleared the app cache and still faced TikTok Effects Not Working problem, then you need to uninstall and reinstall the app again. Most of the users have confirmed in the forums that they have fixed this issue by installing and reinstalling the app. To do so:
- Before you uninstall, it is important to save your drafts.
- Go to Play Store or App Store.
- Now search for the TikTok app on the search bar of download stores and open it.
- Uninstall the app from there.
- After the uninstallation, install the app again.
- It will take some time to complete the installation process of the app.
- When done launch the TikTok app and login into your account.
- Now tap on the Create button or + icon and the TikTok Effects Not Working problem will be fixed.
These are the two methods that will work for most users and they have fixed TikTok Effects Not Working problem. We hope that this article will help you with the “This effect doesn’t work with this device” error. If you find this article helpful or want to ask any questions then feel free to comment to us in the comments section.