Today we are going to guide users on how to customize and add Unity Lights Apple Watch face. Apple has launched this initiative to celebrate and recognize Black History Month. This is designed to spotlight Black businesses and innovation. It includes a special edition Braided Solo Loop band with a new watch face designed using 2D ray tracing.
What is Unity Lights Watch Face?
The Unity Lights Watch face technology is introduced by Apple for the first time for users. It is inspired by Afrofuturism to the members and allies of the Black creative community at Apple. It also honors the black people generation and spreads a good message around the world. It used 2D ray tracing and allows each pixel to simulate the light and shadow falling across it.
Note: The Unity Lights watch face requires an Apple Watch Series 4 or later, watchOS 8.3, and iOS 15.2. Unity light is available today as an update to the Face Gallery in the Watch App.
Customize and Add Unity Lights Apple Watch face
So in this guide, we will discuss how users can set and add new Unity lights on their Apple Watches. Follow the simple methods that are mentioned below.
Add Unity Lights Apple Watch Face
First, we will tell users how they can add Unity Lights Watch Face on their iPhones. To do that follow the below steps:
- Click on the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Then select the Face Gallery tab from the bottom.
- Now choose Unity Lights which is available under New Watch Faces.
- After that, click on Add option from the top.
- This is how you can add the Unity Lights watch face, Now it will appear on your Apple Watch.
Customize Unity Lights Apple Watch Face
After adding, now you have to customize the Unity Lights Watch Face. Below we will show users how they can customize the watch face from iPhone and Apple Watch.
1. Customize on iPhone
- To do that go to the Watch app.
- Then select My Watch from the bottom left side.
- Now, under My Faces, select Unity Lights watch face.
- After that, you will see the various options like Color, Dial, and Style.
- Choose your choice of colors, dialer, and the style of the dialer from there.
- Users can add up to four extensions, top left, top right, bottom left, and bottom right.
2. Customize on Apple Watch
- To customize Unity lights on Apple Watch, Long-press on the Apple watch screen.
- Then click on the Edit option.
- Now swipe left or right to switch between Dial, Style, Color, Complications.
- After that turn the Digital Crown to see options between each section.
- At last press the Digital Crown to confirm.
- Note that, complications are only available for circular dials. So to edit them, you need to click it and then select a preferred option.
This is how users can customize Unity Lights on their iPhone and Apple Watch.
We have provided all the necessary methods that will help users how to customize and add Unity Lights Apple Watch face. Hope this guide will help you with what you guys are searching for. If you want to share or ask something then feel free to comment us in the comment section below.