Is Wifi Calling not working on iPhone? then we will guide you on how to fix it. This problem is very annoying when your cellular coverage is limited and also cant make calls through Wifi because of the error. Today we will tell users how they can fix that problem by various troubleshooting methods.
Reasons for Wifi Calling not working
We will tell you some of the main reasons that are causing Wifi Calling not working error while calling. One of the main causes is your internet connection is not working or connecting properly to your iPhone. If your iOS version is not up to date then you may face that problem. So, you need to track the main cause of the error.
Most of you can’t find the main cause and don’t know what to do. Don’t worry we know some solutions and users can apply them to fix the Wifi Calling not working problem from their iPhone. Try the below methods and one of them works for you.
Best solutions to fix Wifi Calling not working on iPhone
Some of the main solutions to fix Wifi Calling not working are mentioned below. We hope that one of them works for you and can solve the issue.
1. Check Wifi is connected to your iPhone
Without the internet, users can’t make Wifi calls. So you have to make sure that the internet is connected and working properly on your iPhone. To check that:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Then Wi-Fi and make sure that it is connected properly.
- Now check that the internet connection is actually working, go to the browser, and search for anything or any website.
If the Wifi is working fine, now you need to follow the next method.
2. Wifi Calling must be enabled
After making sure with a working internet connection, now you have to make sure that Wifi calling is turned on your iPhone as well. To check and enabled that follow the below steps.
- Go to Settings.
- Then click on Mobile Data.
- You will see the Wi-Fi Calling, tap it.
- After that, turn it’s toggled ON.
- Now the Wifi Calling feature is enabled on your iPhone.
3. Resetting the Network Settings
If you still facing the Wifi Calling not working, then try resetting the network setting. To reset, you need to do:
- First, go to Settings.
- Then choose General from the top.
- And then tap on the Reset option.
- After that, choose Reset Network Settings.
- Then you will be asked to enter your passcode and tap to confirm it.
- Now again click on the Reset Network Setting from below and it erases your Wi-Fi network settings.
This is how you can fix Wifi Calling not working. If you still facing that issue, then try the next solution.
4. Reboot or Restart your iPhone
Most of the time rebooting or restarting the device can solve the problem. To restart your iPhone you need to do:
Restart iPhone that has Home Button
- You need to press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and Home button simultaneously.
- Keep pressing both buttons, until your iPhone goes blank.
- After a few seconds, users will see the Apple logo on their iPhone’s screen.
Restart iPhone that has no Home Button
- For iPhone X or upper models, press and hold the press and hold the Side button and Volume button together.
- Then you need to swipe across to restart.
5. Reset iPhone to factory settings
After applying the above steps and nothing works for you, then users need to reset their iPhone to factory settings. This will restore your iPhone to its factory default settings. Before resetting your iPhone, make sure that you have a backup of all of your data. To reset your iPhone, you need to do:
- Go to Settings.
- Then General.
- And click on Transfer or Reset iPhone.
- Select Erase all content and settings.
- Enter the device passcode.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions and this will reset your iPhone.
These are some of the best solutions to solve Wifi Calling not working. If by resetting, you still face the problem then you should contact your wireless carrier. Explain the situation to them and see if they can do some things for you. Also, sometimes your account may cause such a problem. So to resolve it customer service representative could help you guys.
This is how you can fix Wifi Calling not working on iPhone. We hope by applying the upper methods, you can make Wifi calls to your loved ones and friends. If you find this article useful or want to share something with us, then feel free to contact us in the comment section.