In this article, users will see the methods to fix WWE 2K22 Online Not Working on Windows, PS5, PS4, and Xbox consoles. We would like to tell you the best workarounds to fix this issue so that you can play the game without any problem.
WWE launched the new title a few days ago for the player to fight with their favorite WWE characters. WWE 2K22 game is a professional wrestling video game with stunning sound and videos effects. This game is becoming famous day by day because of its great visuals and viewing angles. It gives you multiple modes to play with your favorite players.
When playing in online mode, some of the users are targeting WWE 2K22 Online Not Working on Xbox, Windows, and PS5/PS4. This may occur due to some system bugs or glitches. The developers of the game are working to solve this error. But some workarounds will help you to fix online not working issues successfully.
Solutions to fix WWE 2K22 Online Not Working
Some solutions help most of the players around the world who are facing WWE 2K22 Online Not Working. They have confirmed that by applying these methods they have fixed the problem. So below we will tell these solutions to users so that they can get rid of the issue.
1. Check Game Server
We know, many of you like to play the game online and compete with the best player. That is why sometimes the game server does not allow you to play in online mode. So the game servers must be running at maximum power. WWE 2K22 is a recently launched new game and servers may be on maintenance mode, that is why you are targeting the WWE 2K22 Online Not Working issue.
Users can easily check their official Twitter account for the latest update regarding severe maintenance or downtime.
2. Check Internet Connectivity
After confirming the server is working properly now it’s time to check that the internet is connected properly. Also, the game requires a good-speed internet connection. If your internet speed is below than 10Mbps then we recommend upgrading your internet package.
3. Reboot WiFi Routers
Sometimes the internet modem and routers are causing problems. So by rebooting the routers or modem you can solve WWE 2K22 Online Not Working. Restarting your routers will help users to clear the DNS cache that is creating problems.
4. Stop Downloads
As we mentioned above that to play WWE 2K22 game online you need good internet speed. So if you are downloading any other files or apps while playing online, then we strongly suggest stopping them to fix WWE 2K22 Online Not Working.
5. Clear Cache from your Console
Users need to clear the cache files from their consoles just like they clear the cache files from their PCs. So if you are playing the game online that it stores a big amount of cache to your consoles like PS5/PS4 and Xbox. To delete or clear the cache, you need to restart your consoles and it automatically clears the cache files that are causing trouble.
6. Wipe Out or Delete Saved Game Data
There is a chance that some of the saved game data can be a reason behind WWE 2K22 Online Not Working. So try deleting the saved game data to fix this problem. To do that:
- First, go to the Settings menu.
- Then select Storage.
- Now choose to Saved Data.
- And then select WWE 2K22.
- After that, press the Options button from the controller and select the saved game data files (one or multiple).
- Now hit delete and confirm the task.
- When the process is done, you need to restart the console to save the changes.
We know most of you are worrying about deleting the game data on their consoles. Since you play online, all of you your saved game data will be there.
7. Rebuild Database on PS5/PS4
Bad database problem is a very common problem in PS5 and PS4 consoles. This should be the cause of WWE 2K22 Online Not Working. So you need to rebuild the database so that all of the games run smoothly. To do that follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- You need to press and hold the Power button on the PS5/PS4 console until you hear 2 beeps. It will take 7 to 8 seconds for the second beep.
- After that, your console will boot in the Safe Mode.
- Now connect the controller to the USB with the console.
- Then press the PS Button from the controller.
- You will see an option called Rebuild Database, select it.
- Next, confirm the task.
- Now it will take time according to the hard drive data size available on your consoles.
- When the process is done, restart your consoles normally.
When the consoles boot up, now launched the game and see if the WWE 2K22 Online Not Working is solved or not.
8. Reinstall Game
Reinstalling the game is a very useful method because most of the time some game files are corrupted or missing on your consoles. So it’s better to reinstall the game so that you can solve the errors that you are facing. Users don’t need to worry about the loss of their saved or game data on their consoles. Because when you log into the game with the same account all of the data will recover automatically.
9. Install the new version of Visual Basic C++
If you triggering the WWE 2K22 Online Not Working issue on your PC, then you need to update the new version of C++ to run the game properly. Before you update to the latest version, you need to uninstall the previous one and then install the new latest version. To uninstall or reinstall the Visual Basic C++, you need to follow the below steps:
- First, press the Windows + R keys from your keyboard to open the Run application.
- Then type appwiz.cpl in the Run box and press Enter key.
- Now navigate to the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable from the list.
- Right-click on it and then select uninstall delete the old version.
- Next, you need to Restart your PC to save changes.
After the PC boot up, check for the WWE 2K22 Online Not Working issue. If it still shows the error then you need to install the latest version of it. To do that:
- Install the latest version of Visual Basic C++ from the given Link.
- After installation, reboot your PC.
When boot up, launch the game and see if the WWE 2K22 Online Not Working is fixed or not.
10. Turn OFF or Disable the Steam Overlay
Steam overlay is sometimes is the main reason behind the WWE 2K22 Online Not Working on your Windows PC. So try disabling this feature from the Steam client and then check for the problem. Turing Off overlay solved game crashing, lags, black screen, online not working and more issues from your PC. To disable Steam Overlay:
- Open the Steam client.
- Then click on Library.
- Now search for the WWE 2K22 game.
- Then select Properties.
- From there, you need to uncheck Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game.
These are some of the best solutions to fix WWE 2K22 Online Not Working on your Xbox, PS4, PS5, and Windows PC. Most of the players have fixed this issue from their consoles and PC by applying them. If you have any questions or want to share something with us, then feel free to contact us in the comment section.
Fix WWE 2K22 Crashing on Windows 10/11