If you are using Windows 11 and facing Xbox App Not Launching error then you are at the right spot. Following this guide to the end, you will be able to solve that error. Most of the gamers have updated their Windows PC on 11 so that they can play games with more features. But unfortunately, many users are facing app not launching error while opening Xbox app on their computers.
This problem mostly occurs due to junk files stored in the Microsoft Store cache. Also, if you have installed the latest build of OS then you may face some bugs. Many of you are searching for a solution to that problem? We are here to help you guys on that matter. We know some of the workarounds that will help to solve this issue from your Windows 11 PC.
Methods To Solve Xbox App Not Launching On Windows 11
Some workarounds will help users to get rid of this error. So below users will see some of the best methods to apply and solve that error.
1. Reboot & Close Microsoft Store
Restarting the Microsoft Store app may help users to solve the problem. By closing the app, many users have resolved that error. So first try this method and we hope this method will work for you as well.
- First of all, press Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys to open the Task Manager.
- Then click on the Processes option.
- Now scroll to Microsoft Store and right-click on it.
- From there choose the End Task option.
- After doing that, open the Microsoft Store and see the problem is solved.
2. Resetting Xbox App
If the upper method does not work for you then you need to reset the Xbox app that may solve the problem. Users can reset their Xbox app on Windows 11 by using the PowerShell tool. Doing that automatically fixes many of the bugs and errors from the Xbox app.
- First of all, open Windows PowerShell.
- Then get Administrator access to make changes to application settings.
- Now you need to enter the following command Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.Xbox app” | Remove-AppxPackage
- After that, press the Enter key from the keyboard.
- This will reset the Xbox app.
- Once the reset process is done, reinstall the Xbox app from the Microsoft Store.
3. Reboot or Restart Windows 11 PC
Rebooting the Windows PC resolves many issues automatically. So users may apply that method as well maybe this will help you.
- First, press the Windows key from the keyboard.
- When the new tab was open, click on the Power icon from the bottom.
- Now select the Restart option from there.
- Your Windows 11 PC will restart and after that open the Xbox app and see for the error can be fixed.
4. Check Windows 11 Updated On Latest Build
By updating on the latest build, users have solved this error. Your computer’s Windows 11 is not updated to the latest build then you may face an Xbox app not launching error. To check and update that you are on the latest, follow the below steps.
- Go to Windows 11 setting by pressing Windows + I keys.
- You will see the Windows Update option on the left side panel, click on it.
- Then select the Check for Updates option.
- If you are not updated to the latest build then it will show up prompting you to install it.
- After that click on Download Now option from the top.
- By clicking on that, the update process starts.
After the downloading and installation process is completed, launch the Xbox app and see if the error is gone.
5. Check and Switch To Other Internet Connection
Disruption of internet connection is one of the main reasons for causing that problem. Because without internet connection users can’t open the Xbox app. Sometimes switching to another internet connection may help users to solve the error. So to check that your internet connection is properly working, you need to follow the below method.
- From the keyboard, press the Windows key.
- Now type Troubleshoot Settings on the search console.
- Then click Open.
- After that, click on Other Troubleshooters.
- Then choose the Internet Connections available on top and click on the Run button beside it.
- It starts fixing the internet connections.
When the fix is over, open the app and see the problem will be solved and users able to open it without any issues.
6. Change Region From Windows 11 PC
Many gamers addressed that by changing the region on their Windows 11 PC, they have solved that problem. So let’s try that method as well.
- Press Windows + I keys to open Windows settings.
- On the left side panel, you will see the Time and Language option, click on it.
- Now select the Language and Region from the right.
- Then navigate to the tab Region.
- From there, select the Country/Region option and select any other country.
- After changing these settings you need to restart your PC.
After your Windows 11 PC boots up, launched the Xbox app, and see the app not launching error will be solved.
7. Check & Turn On Xbox App From Microsoft Services
If the Xbox services are disabled on your Windows 11 PC, then you may see this error while opening the app. Users can manually enable that on their computers. So to check and enabled those services, follow the below steps.
- From the Keyboard, press Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys to open the Task Manager.
- Then click on the Services tab from the top.
- Now navigate to the option Open Services and select it.
- After that, all the services list will show up on your PC screen.
- Scroll down till the end and you will see the Xbox services, Right-click on them and select Start from the pop-up menu.
Enable Xbox Services Automatically At the Startup Your PC
- To do that, press the Windows key from the keyboard.
- And now type Services in the search console.
- Then click Open from the right panel when the Services app shows up.
- Then navigate to Xbox services.
- You will see many Xbox services. For each of the services, right-click on them and select the Properties option.
- After that, the properties dialog box will pop up on the PC screen.
- Click on General from the top and then click on the Startup.
- From the drop-down menu, select Automatic.
- After doing that click on Apply from the bottom.
- After applying, restart your Windows 11 PC for better results.
When the rebooting is done, access the Xbox app and you will not see any error.
8. Delete Microsoft Store Cache
Deleting or clearing the cache of the Microsoft Store will remove all the junk files that are causing trouble. It allows you to run the app smoothly without any bugs and issues. So to clear that cache of the Microsoft Store, follow the below method.
- Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
- The Run dialog box shows up and types wsreset.exe.
- After that, press the Enter key.
- This will clear all the cache of the Microsoft Store.
- Now restart your Windows 11 PC.
- When the computers boots up open the app and the error will be gone.
These are some of the best troubleshooting methods to fix the Xbox app not opening on your Windows 11.
In this guide, we have provided some of the best methods to Fix Xbox App Not Launching On Windows 11. Many of the users have tried these methods and can get access to Xbox app comfortably by applying them. We hope that these solutions will help you to fix the problem.